Deer Park Roofing of Cincinnati, Ohio
Deer Park Roofing specializes in the quality installation of residential and commercial roofing systems in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in 1996, Deer Park Roofing has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and has achieved Platinum Status in the Owens Corning preferred contractor program.
In addition to Cincinnati roofing, we offer a variety of other services:
Map & Directions
7201 Blue Ash Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236
The Deer Park Roofing, Inc. Cincinnati office is located at 4268 Matson Ave in Deer Park. Our Deer Park location allows us to service our customers in the Cincinnati area in an efficient manner. Cincinnati roofing customers are welcome to visit our showroom that displays our wide variety of roofing products. We believe our showroom is the finest in the area.
Our Cincinnati office is managed by our Ohio Office Manager, Pam MacArthur. Pam is a Cincinnati native who graduated from Western Hills High School. She is a certified notary with 8+ years in the roofing industry.
Deer Park Roofing, Inc. has successfully installed over 7000 roofing systems in this area (including Northern Kentucky) since 1996. Our staff has the expertise to make your next roofing project a success as well. We have over 50 skilled employees to ensure that your roof is installed or repaired correctly.
Below are Guidelines for Selecting a Residential (Steep-slope) Roofing Contractor from the National Roofing Contractor’s Association (NRCA)
Buying a new roof system is an important investment. Before you spend your money, spend some time learning how to evaluate the roofing contractor who may be doing the work. You should insist on working with a professional roofing contractor. The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) wants to assist you in getting the kind of results you expect—a quality roof system at a fair price.
All roofing contractors are not alike, and NRCA recommends that you prequalify roofing contractors to get the job done right the first time. The following guidelines will help in your decision:
- Check for a permanent place of business, telephone number, tax I.D. number, and where required, a business license.
- Insist on seeing copies of the contractor's liability insurance coverage and workers' compensation certificates. Make sure the coverages are in effect through the duration of the job. (Note: U.S. workers' compensation laws vary by state. Consult your state's laws to determine workers' compensation insurance requirements.)
- Look for a company with a proven track record that readily offers client references and a list of completed projects. Call these clients to find out whether they were satisfied.
- Insist on a written proposal and examine it for complete descriptions of the work and specifications, including approximate starting and completion dates and payment procedures.
- Check to see if the contractor is a member of any regional or national industry associations, such as NRCA.
- Call your local Better Business Bureau to check for any complaints that have been filed.
- Have the contractor explain his project supervision and quality control procedures. Request the name of the person who will be in charge, how many workers will be required and the estimated time of completion.
- Carefully read and understand any roofing warranty offered and watch for provisions that would void it. Keep a healthy skepticism about the lowest bid. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Remember, price is only one criterion for selecting a roofing contractor. Professionalism and quality workmanship also should weigh heavily on your decision.
Please call our Cincinnati office at 513-891-9151 or email us for more information.